Celebrity Style Pictures

Celebrity Style Pictures
Celebrity Style Pictures





1. Alexa Chung: While I was living in London, Alexa Chung was among the pages of every newspaper or magazine I bought but I didn’t really pay much attention to her. In fact, for a long time I thought she was a bit drab. However, during 2008, I began to notice her a little bit and I began to really like her sense of style. Whether it is throwing in a doctor bag or pairing an ethnic-patterned sweater dress with simple flats, she always manages to convince me she knows exactly what she’s doing while keeping it really simple and chic.
2. Alice Dellal: While flicking through pictures of Alice last night, my boyfriend couldn’t believe his ears when I said she was a model. Admittedly, Alice Dellal is not your average girl. She has shaved one side of her head and has a Jerry Hall-style flick on the other side. She wears a nose ring, giant leather studded vests, sometimes goes without a skirt or trousers. What more do I need to say?! She’s unique and that is a rare thing these days. While not classically beautiful, she is certainly striking.. I always am quite compelled by her photos, whether it is her latest outfit or just her face and her confidence. I love the fact that even when she dresses up she wears a slightly-scuffed leather skirt.
Celebrity Style Pictures